Saturday 14 February 2009

White Noise



Even though this is the other half this has been me the last two weeks. In the doldrums. Lots of reasons I won't bore you with as I am now thoutoughly bored with myself (and a bit with snow).

Don't get me wrong - I LOVE snow. But there's snow and there's snoooooooooow. In one afternoon now I've been watching poor piggy being buried in 20cm of it so I cant even use him/her as a model! Now technically my subjects for pictures have not really been wiped out by a blanket of snow, but instead I have a whole new world to play with. Only problem is it's freezing with a very long e. And not having watertight shoes does not really help matters along either. So I spent much of today forlornly glued to the window spying all sorts of fantastic pictures to be had if only I could muster up the courage to venture into Siberia.

So tomorrow I might just do the unthinkable and not only venture myself, but force the other half to venture with (kicking and screaming no doubt...)

3 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I agree with your comment of South Africans not realising what they have in their own country till they start traveling around it. But I would like to see some snow one day and have the opportunity to get a couple of snowy pics.

Unknown said...

Hehe, I'm sorry, I can't relate!
Can't wait to see outside photos... get outside damnit!

Karin said...

Yes, I agree - GET OUTSIDE!!! En wat soek jy onder in die doldrums? Het dit nou aansteeklik geraak? Klim dadelik daaruit, dis baie depressing daar onder...
And lastly - I really love that shot - one day, when I'm big, I'll also manage to take a proper back lit shot.