Friday 12 September 2008

Photostory Friday: Piggy Snead





This here is the story of Piggy Snead, the traveling pig. He mysteriously found his way into our garden when we were living in London and we spend many a night trying to piece together the past of this enigmatic pig.

Over the months watching Piggy sitting outside our house patiently awaiting our return from work everyday we grew rather attached to the poor little fellow. So attached in fact that when the removal truck came for our big move to Switzerland he was carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and got his very own comfy box.

So now Piggy Snead currently resides in our mini garden almost on the Swiss Alps and I can almost swear that I spotted him on the ski slopes last winter...





PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Piggy is SO stinkin' cute...pardon the pun. :-)

Miranda said...

Oh MY. I would (and have) IMMEDIATELY fallen in love with this fine piggy. Baby pigs make me squeal, so cute....

tiarastantrums said...

cute - very funny!

Cecily R said...

Now I really want to know how he got to your garden in the first place...

My step mom has a pig collection. If your pig ever turns up missing, I promise I didn't steal him as a present for her. I promise! :)

Ann said...

A little pig, hope he's enjoying Switzerland, and not feeling too cold. Great set of shots. :-)

Chris said...

That is a great story. I have an owl with a similar past. Cool pictures too.

Unknown said...

What a cute pig!

Unknown said...

Nice photography, unique.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

You kinda wonder how he got there in the first place. Strange. Anybody has Fox Mulder's number?

Karin said...

Piggy Snead, you wonderful thing, you are as pretty as a pig can be!