Thursday 4 September 2008

Say Cheese!



This here is my nemesism, my best friend, my worst nightmare and my complete adiction.

CHEESE

I have steadily been growing sideways over the last year or so and have been a right grumpy cow of late not being able to shake the excess baggage, but also not really prepared to get back to doing any sort of serious exercise.

This might be due to the fact that my mates roped me into running the London marathon about 2 years ago. Finish I did (5 hours and 20 minutes later), but crawling was very much me for the next week. So after this less enjoyable experience my body has taken control and refused all forms of calorie burning save running for the bus.

This unfortunately left me realizing my only way forward is food, or rather lack thereof. This sounds easy as pie except for one small thing, CHEESE. I cant resist the lure of the big yellow monster and yet again tonight indulged in far more than is required for a mere garnish. Having read somewhere that acceptance is the first step to recovery can I please say this:

Hi, I'm BlouKous and I'm a cheese-aholic!

5 comments:

Karin said...

I hear you and I empathize - who can resist it? Nice job on the photo though, I like it!

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Hi I'm Firefly and I also grew sideways and is unable to shake it off. But I blame more than cheese.

Great photo.

Ann said...

Love the Cheese excellent, my favourite too a large hunk of Cheddar and some fresh baked bread mmmmmmm.

Unknown said...

Hmmm cheese, it's my downfall too!
Love the angle of the shot.

Susan Roberts said...

These is nothing better than some good cheese! My favourite food :)