Tuesday 9 September 2008

Winter Woolies


As much as I hate to admit it, Winter is slowly but surely creeping up on us. I'm still in denial so refuse to wear a sensible Autumn jacket to work and instead stand shivering every morning while waiting for the bus and promising myself that tomorrow I'll maybe not be so stupid again.

Combined with this pending gloom I was only just yesterday thinking that I had not been sick for ages when today I woke up with a decidedly dodgy throat which only got progressively worse.

So in keeping with the blue-ish theme I started yesterday (even though it had an orange lining) I thought I'd stick with it, but give it a chilly twist.

And whoever developed Lemsip should be made to drink a double dose every other day until they admit that it is the vilest concoction since grappa!

3 comments:

Karin said...

Great shot, I really like it! I can almost feel the texture between my fingers. You have a very original approach, I never know what to expect from one day to the next!

Ann said...

So your breaking out the woolies too, its getting colder here in the UK and wetter....yuk, cool shot.

Anonymous said...

poppie-honey-liefie... your pics are out of this world! i put a link of bloukous on my blog under 'they who inspire'... wil weer keier! mis julle xk