Monday 22 September 2008

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most



If only I had some marbles to start with I can now say with quiet confidence that I lost them all.

If I had been a slightly demented pig farmer I could say I lost all my little piggies.

If I happened to be some very poor and unsuccessful scriptwriter living of McDonalds in LA I could say I lost the plot.

Alas, all I could find to loose were some corn kernels.

I'm not insane, I'm just hormonally challenged. VERY challenged

3 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

O, mieliepit! For some reason I feel like popcorn now.

Karin said...

Sies tog, my poor Schwester! Even if you are one corn short of a full cob, you still manage to photograph beautifully!

Antler said...

Snot just me then.....i've got the 50 hormonal brain thing going on.....AND they've asked me to stay on at Uni to do a PhD....hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha!

Glad it's not just me losing marbles, plot etc.

Love your blog - it reminds me why I don't live in Africa. However, our small UK island has its moments.......