Sunday 25 January 2009

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?????


It is Sunday, again, already. I'm bored with seven days now. I vote we introduce a new day to brighten up the week. The seven we have is getting a bit drab and overworked. Just not sure what to call it.

Mon
Tues
Wed
Thurs
Frid
Sat
Sun

Looking at that lot I don't see much of a pattern except for Sat which could possibly be derived from Saturn which would tie in with the Sun so we could make it Moonday, but that sounds too much like Monday.

Random as always. Other half is at work and left to my own devices on a Sunday evening I tend to go loopy. I think it's symptomatic of a combination of flu-drugs, being cooped up in the flat all weekend, serious lack of intelligent life forms (not that I would necessarily qualify for that category right now), nothing but white when you look out the window and particularly bad TV.

So here's a shoe. Hope it fits.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe love the shot of the shoe! Hope you feel better soon

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Getting bored at home are we?

Alisha said...

I knew a guy who had the same sentiment. He actually decided to live as if a day was 21 hours, thus ending up with 8 21-hour days a week. I think he managed to live like that for several weeks before giving it up.

Ann said...

I agree another weekend day would be fab,I just get all relaxed and then its Monday again, so between Sat and Sun we could have "slobday"
in which it would be compulsory for all to lay in bed, read papers, drink coffee and generally loaf around until mid-day, when the government would provide everybody with several Gin and Tonics and a huge gut-busting pub lunch. Finally sleeping in front of the TV until bedtime would be considered the norm and beneficial to health....

Karin said...

Ah yes, I agree with Ann - slobday would be exactly what I need! Love the picture, some shoes just HAS to be photographed!