Monday 10 November 2008

Me Mate




This weekend I went to London to visit one of my oldest and dearest friends. We have been through many an up, a down and a hangover together. She got married early last year and is now just over 3 months with her first purple one (we don't know if it's pink or blue hence we have to settle for purple) and it gave me such a kick to see her so happy.

It's at times like this that I realise why it makes sense to stop worrying about the little things and just live life whichever way it attacks you. So this obviously are 2 pics I took of her while she was beautifying herself before the wedding.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! Congrats to your friend on her pg :)

Karin said...

Aah, such beautiful pics! I'm so happy for her, glad you had a good visit!

Ann said...

Much prefer these sort of pics to the starchy stiff formal wedding shots, youve done a fab job with these. :-)